To: Stubbs - From: Karma

A little background on my younger brother, Stubbie—He isn’t the nicest person to be around.  He curses a lot and tends to make fun of less fortunate people.  He also has a thing for racy, outrageous t-shirts.  He wears them just to upset people—especially our mother.

So for Christmas last year, his girlfriend began searching the world wide web for the perfect shirt. 

After hours of tireless searching, his girlfriend came across a shirt that she found particularly funny.  Not wanting to waste money on a t-shirt that he might not like, she then called him into the room to see if the shirt would pass inspection.

Here is an image of the shirt:



Here is what my brother saw:



The following conversation ensued:

Girlfriend:            You really don’t see it?

Stubbs:            See what?

Girlfriend:            What the shirt says.

Stubbs:            It’s just a blob of circles.

*insane laughter from girlfriend*

Stubbs:            WHAT?!

That's karma's way of giving you the middle finger.  Merry Christmas, Stubbs… Oh and by the way, you’re colorblind.


P.S. –  For all of the colorblind out there who can't read the words written on the shirt, it says “fuck the colorblind.”  I love my brother, but all that I can say on that matter is - irony.

5 comments:

  1. Love.

    I am in love with your blog.

    Also: I'm that awkward person that always forgets that my brother-in-law is color blind (I've known him for more than ten years) and I always ask him why he refuses to play Uno with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother isn't completely colorblind... he just has some weird deficiency where colors like purple don't exist.

    So when we were growing up, we had the hardest time trying to convince my brother that some things were purple--not blue. We didn't really know he was colorblind until recently when he got checked. And the only reason he got checked was because of that shirt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Great post. Did she buy him the shirt in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what? I don't think she did. She spent Christmas with her family, while he spent Christmas with us--so I didn't see when they exchanged presents.

    However, his birthday is March 7th... and I just came across a shirt that says, "Roses are green, violets are yellow, also I'm colorblind." I'm considering that as his birthday present. Just in case she did buy him that shirt.

    ReplyDelete