How My Sister Tried to Seduce My Hand

This weekend, I went home to visit my family.  Everything seemed normal until Saturday night.
My sister and I still have to share a queen size bed whenever we are home.  But we’ve been sharing a bed for years, so that isn’t too bad.  I’m used to it.

I was extremely tired on Saturday, so I decided to go to bed early.  My sister on the other hand had to work until 11:00.

So after blissfully entering the realm of the unconscious, I didn’t notice when my sister entered the room and fell asleep beside me.

It didn’t start getting weird until around two o’clock in the morning.  I was awakened by something touching my hand.  I looked over at my sister, and immediately found the reason.  She was holding and caressing my hand. 

Along with these caresses, she was also kissing my hand.  It was like watching a gentleman caller brushing his lips against the hand of his ladylove.

As if this wasn't enough, between the kisses, she kept whispering, “I love you.”

     *Kiss* 

          I love you. 

               *Kiss* 

                    I love you. 

                         *Kiss* 

                              I love you.

She managed to land three kisses on my hand before my brain finally jumped from snooze into hyper drive.  I jerked away from my sister. 







For a second, I thought she was joking around—I was about to punch her in the arm for being a weirdo at two in the morning, but I quickly discovered that she was sound asleep.

Feeling very awkward, I turned away from my sister and tried to reestablish REM.

In the morning, when she was finally awake, I asked her about it, but she doesn’t remember anything.  No hand kissing.  No whispered “I love you’s.”  No dreams.  Nothing.

I may not know what she was dreaming about, but I’ve made my own conclusions as to why she was so turned on by my hand—to the unconscious person, I am undeniably sexy.  

Even something as small as my hand is simply irresistible. 

5 comments:

  1. HAHA... i just wanted to tell you that "I love you!" GOSH! LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happened to me once but I was the kisser! One night, devastated after I had broken up with my boyfriend my firend came over to consoole me. I only had one bed so we had to share.During the night I woke from a drunken slumber and sensing smeone beside me I immediately thought that my boyfriend had returned to rekindle our relationship. Overjoyed I promptly threw myself on top of him (well it was her actually, my poor unsuspecting friend)! When realisaton hit me I was bereft and fell to the side and cried myself to sleep. Bless her, my friend just laid there perfectly still not saying a word until the moment had passed. Either that or she was too scared to move!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, coming from the kissie. That is a very disturbing moment, but at least you had your reasons for doing that. My sister had no cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think sex between distant siblings is absolutely fine ... till it is kept a secret.. AFTER ALL ..WE ALL HAVE EMOTIONS...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the drawings!!! Came across this after someone accused me of "hand seducing". Googled it and now I know. Silly me, I thought it was just a hand shake!

    ReplyDelete