Death Threats are Flattering & Effective

When making a decision about whether or not to continue your blog, you read the comments from your last post and decided to...

A.)  Allow your apartment to get egged (it is an apartment complex, so you really wouldn't be responsible for the mess... and besides, we all know that chickens are the spawn of the devil so you'd be doing the Lord's work).

B.)  Allow a crazed fan to kill you.

C.)  Change your name from Tiffany to Princess Sparkles, move to a new city, and then pray no one finds you.

D.)  Just keep writing the blog.

I think I'll go with D.  


Even though I would find an egg massacre extremely amusing because like I said chickens are evil.  I just don't think the apartment complex would clean it quick enough.  Which means I'd be stuck smelling the rotting corpses of my enemy for about a week.


I also heavily considered C!  However, just by mentioning my alter ego, Princess Sparkles, I kinda ruined the whole plan.


What can I say... "Dance, puppet.  Dance!"





2 comments:

  1. I can't help but like this. It is also nice to know death threats work - take that Hollywood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I am not going to tell you my name. Bye!February 27, 2011 at 11:51 PM

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLOLOLO

    ReplyDelete